Journal Entry: Sat Mar 8, 2014, 9:50 AM
*happy tear* My hood for Tali turned/is turning out better than I had thought.
I added the grey lines to it, and was having a hell of a time getting them to go on smooth since I cut them out as a straight line instead of curving it to match the direction of the hood. I don't know why I didn't even think to curve it. As a result, I had the hardest time sewing it on neatly. My stitching could still be better, but I was afraid the hood would look stupid with the fabric slightly bunched and the lining slightly gathered. Nope! Hooray! It looks decent! I can now finally cut out black fabric to line it with and get started on the tails. Once I've got the hood sewn to the vest I can take a picture to show you guys. But right now you'll just have to keep waiting.